Saturday, July 19, 2008

Utah By the Numbers

We had a great trip to Utah (and Oregan for Cheri and kids) and I thought we should share some things about the trip... "by the numbers":

17. The numbers of days between the day I left and the day I arrived back in Austin

9. The number of vacation days I took off work. I love vacation days.

28. The number of days between the day Cheri and kids left and the day they arrived back in Austin.

10. The number of very productive days that I was alone in Austin while Cheri was in Oregon with the kids having the time of their lives

3.5 The number of hours I sat on a hot plane at the Colorado Springs airport after being deverted to Colorado Springs waiting for the storm at the Denver airport to clear up. On the way home I flew through Denver by myself.

9. The number of different places we stayed while we were in Utah. It sounds bad, but we liked how it felt like a new vacation each time we "moved".

From Utah Vacation (and Oregon) 2008

101. The number of family and friends that we visited. By the way, we love them all, dearly.

From Utah Vacation (and Oregon) 2008

37. The number of times we played Rock Band between Lisa and Adam's house and Steve and Mindy's house. All together, the number may be more, but I am sticking with 37.




26. The number of unique things we did while we were on vacation including Sea Dooing, Four Wheeling, Horse Back Riding, being in a parade, going to the Dinosaur Natural History Museum at Thanksgiving Point, running through mazes and the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point, hiking Timpanogos Cave, eating at Heaps a Pizza (Brick Oven), eating Shaved Ice with cream on top and ice cream at the bottom, going to my parent's church, going to Holm's church, playing golf and tennis Wii style, playing pool at the Holms, playing ping pong at the Holms, swimming with everyone at the Holm neighborhood pool, watching fireworks, shooting off fireworks of our own, playing basketball with Adam, riding TRAX, seeing the water show at The Gateway mall, rock climbing, sliding down water falls, mountain biking, eating at Jeff restaurant, going to Hogle Zoo ... did I get to 26 yet?

Thanks to everyone for being so fun to visit!

No comments: