About two weeks ago Christian was diagnosed with Walking Pneumonia after a chest X-ray and Cheri and I were diagnosed with Bronchitis. So we have been doing a lot of coughing lately. Initially I took 3 days off work to try and get better. The third day off I felt to bad to stay home and was feeling a little better so I went to work. My boss sent me home after finding out it was Bronchitis.
Christian took some antibiotic and stopped coughing within two or three days. Cheri and I are struggling through the post Bronchitis cough that can last anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. The doctor claims that we are no longer contagious, though. That is the silver lining. That means we can go where we want. No more worries about coughing on people...
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, it is great to keep in touch! Sorry about all the sickness. I hope everyone is feeling better now. Your slideshow is adorable. I want to try to do it on our blog now. You can visit ours at http://www.evansfor eternity.blogspot.com Thanks for sharing. We love you guys!!
Post a Comment